Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Video: Rock the Look on NBC Washington

Hey world! I wanted to share with you all my first video segment on NBC Washington, my current place of employment.

Last week I covered the second annual Rock the Look Fashion and Beauty Show hosted by the W Salon at the Celebrate Fairfax Festival 2012 in Fairfax, Va. It was a GREAT event!! The sites, the people, the fashions...not to mention the weather was amazing! Souny West, owner of The W Salon was the mastermind behind the show, which featured fashions by 3 Sisters Boutique in Alexandria, VA and styling by Stara Pezeschkian of Stara Glam. These three beautiful women talk about keys to running successful businesses, while staying fabulous! I definitely take pointers from them, as they are all friends holding down their own entrepreneurial endeavours.



Be on the lookout for more videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment