Thursday, December 20, 2012

Miranda's Vintage Jewelry Haul


Hey guys...

So over the past weekends, I have been on a vintage spree scouting all the local vintage and consignment shops in search of whatever goodies I feast my eyes on. Of course I'm a jewelry and accessories-aholic, so I spotted some cute jewelry at the Montgomery Farm Women's Cooperative Flea Market on Wisconsin Ave in DC. If you're ever in the market, stop by for fabulous finds. Outside are the vendors set up with tables and loads of merchandise. They have all types of stuff from jewelry and accessories, to artwork and home decor. The actual inside market has groceries and fresh foods and beautiful flowers and plants. You'll pretty much find everything at this market. You can never judge a book by it's cover because you'll never know what goodies are in store!

Check out some of my finds:











The Women's Market is a hidden gem! I had a field day at the jewelry vendors...so much stuff to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment