Thursday, January 10, 2013

YVONNE'S LIFE IN KENYA INSTAGRAMED PART TWO

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey guys! My life in Kenya has been so eventful, adventurous, exciting, all that I could want plus more. So here is my second round of Instagram and iPhone pictures I have been taking along my journey! Enjoy!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I meet  cool new peeps almost all the time! You know friendly ol me! Everyone I've been meeting has made my stay in Kenya amazing!
  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As Rick Ross would say, "You know I came to stunt"! And I mean that in the most humble way! I am bringing it! MYLM Style everywhere I go!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

FOOOOOD! Yes, I am eating soooo gooood! But I am also losing way too much weight. I'm not sure why?? Can't complain about the food tho because I am eating and drinking good!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you don't already follow me on Instagram, keep up with me @sofarvon. Or just wait until part three! I'm always taking pictures! Miranda is coming to visit in a couple of months and I honestly don't think Kenya is ready for the takeover! Can't wait to see my other half!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment