Saturday, December 5, 2009

La Belle Rochelle...


Her name is Rochelle, and she is a fabulous girl. I actually met her randomly one night at a party, and we have kept in touch since then; she is a mutual friend. She interns at WUSA9 News, and like me and Yvonne, she is making her moves in life. Loves her for that!

Anyway, she has a self-titled blog, and she speaks some truthful words. I admire her for her honesty and realness, because everything she says is true! She discusses everything from relationships to friends and the social world. I would recommend checking her out and reading some of her mind-thumping opinions.

A few of my fav snippets:

 Friends-How Many of Us Have Them?
  • "We then started talking about current friends and how sometimes there’s an underlying competition between friends…especially when it comes to success and dating."
  • "There are friends out there that only form friendships with certain types of people to make themselves look and feel better about themselves. This is some BS!" (Yvonne, lets not get on this one!)
  • "Call me old-fashioned, but I like having friends that look differently, like different things, have opposing opinions and the list goes on and on.
  • "Unfortunately, this conversation also made me look at some friendships Ive had over the years, and wonder if all of my friends have become my friends for the right reasons."
You Cant Change Me So Please Stop Trying...Thanks  

..."We started talking about a young girl that he mentors who is dealing with the “wrong men”. She actually has a young man that is chasing after her who is great, but shes not attracted to him. This gentleman (let me name him Mr. Q for now) looks like the perfect catch on paper…good job, great personality, humor, educated, driven, etc. What more could a girl ask for? Well Mr. Q tells me that unfortunately this young woman is dealing with a man that is simply put all wrong for her. He treats her like crap, isn’t driven at all, doesn’t help her in any way, shape or form. So Mr. Q then begins to explain to me the difference between the “Real Deal” and a “Situation”....

Look at her blog for the rest!!! www.labellerochelle.wordpress.com

Speak your mind,
~M

No comments:

Post a Comment