Monday, October 12, 2009

Better Late than Never

Hey guys! I can't believe I forgot to upload pictures of us at the Becky's Fund Fashion show. It was a charity fashion show to promote awareness for Domestic Violence, held at the Liason Hotel in Washington DC. The hotel was sooo very chic and sexy. The runway was held on the rooftop pool area...very, very hawte! We had a lot of fun and met some great people! We were even interviewed on our blog!!! *SMILE*

Washington Red Skins player Clinton Portis, and Eric Finn Clothiers sponsored the lovely event among other sponsors! Great job CP! I also saw a few of his teammates on the runway.. cool! R&B artist Genuwine and his wife Sole were also in attendance, along with local celebs and socialites. Overall the "Walk this Way" Fashion show was great! Here are some pics! Read more about the Organization at Becky'sFund.Org







Her necklace is super hott!

A man in a suit is so daper! I love a man who can wear a suit and can wear it nicely!


She killed it with the leather gloves (want!!) .. I would rock this look!



Mr. Portis showing us his walk! Great job CP!





I was confused at first why she came down the runway like this but I got the point after Becky (in blue) untied her and set her free. I guess the message was freedom and liberty from domestic violence. Very great way to let everyone know the importance of Domestic Violence!




Loved her sequin shoes!










shoes: Dolce Vita






-Y

1 comment:

  1. love the sequins shoes, and puff shirt!
    ps: thanks for stopping by! xx

    ReplyDelete