Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Soul Train Awards Red Carpet fab

Hey guys! Happy Wednesday! Who remembers Soul Train? Well the last time I watched Soul Train I was probaly like 8 ..It has been a MINUTE! I'm suprised they still have the Soul Train awards and no Soul Train show?? hmm.. Anyway well here are some of my red carpet favs from the awards show.. check it.


LeToya Luckett looks cute but am I the only one yawning over the same Herve Leger bandage dress EVERYBODY is wearing nowadays?

Work it Melanie Fiona.. love this dress!
 
Estelle looked decent.. not my fav look on her but overall nice look!

Keri baby.. she is just soo hott! The hair *pass..The shoes love and the dress I need! Work it!

Keisha looked very sophisticated! I love this on her.. not really red carpet fab but then again it just the Soul Train awards.. im jus sayin.. I see Miranda loving this..lol

My favorite look that I have EVER seen Kandi in. I love the shoes the statement jewelry and dare I say it..her hair. Her stylist get a round of applause by MYLM!

Lance is too handsome for words. I had to add him on here because I love how he mixed the two prints and still made it work. He always looks good. Get it Eva!


Lisa Wu? Really? Too much leather looks deadly.. poor cows..never in life..

Soul Train awards come on Sunday November 29 at 9pm. Tune in on BET.

-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment