Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jimmy Choo for H&M Party

he Jimmy Choo and H&M crew are really doing it big for the new collection coming out in 11 days!! Stars came out the other night to party and even had some of the items on.. check it out.


Hayden Pannettiere looked really cute in the Jimmy Choo for H&M sequined cardigan leather pants and zebra studded purse from the collection. I think I want that purse.. loves


Olivia Wilde looked cute in the long sleeved rhinestone dress..the shoes are cute but damn not cheap..

Heyyy Fancy lol...Garcelle Beauvais looked the best here. Love this dress!! And I need to have these shoes in my closet!

Maggie Grace looked very chic and sophisticated! I think I have a pair of shoes like this hiding in my closet somewhere!

Nikki Hilton had on the batwing shimmery like dress with and the same croc clutch Olivia had on. I'd pass on the dress but she looks cute in it


Paris has on the jumpsuit Miranda wants and I think its super cute!I love the clutch and I'm mad at how Paris showed up wearing Louboutin's to a Jimmy Choo event.. fail..






So who is ready? I am! The collection is not cheap but still affordable. I have my eye on a clutch and some shoes. Good luck finding an H&M store that isn't gonna be crazy packed with every fashionista! lol



-Y


1 comment:

  1. I love, love,love...can't wait for Nov. 14th to arrive!

    ReplyDelete