Friday, October 22, 2010

This Week in Fashion

Hey readers! Happy Friday!! Hope you guys had a great week! So here is my round up this week!

Actress AnnaLynne McCord pulled off this trouser/skinny tie look perfectly. I love a wide legged trouser, especially in the fall.

Blake Lively mixed a girly and punk rock look together. I love the fushia dress. The black leather and booties complete the look. I love it!

Beyonce better work this orange mini dress and those sandals! Even if she is preggo she is killing it...I'm no stan but I love Bey!

Dania Ramirez looks gorge in this plum one shouldered dress. Her skin is flawless! I think the shoes could have been a little better though...but overall she looks stunning!

No Kim K this week.. But I know she is somewhere with her Birkin bag working it. Rihanna is failing me lately too. LOL.

Who was your fave?

-Y







No comments:

Post a Comment