Thursday, October 28, 2010

This Week in Fashion!

Hey guys! I hope you all have been doing well. I totally left yall hanging for a few days, but we back! So here are a few of my favorite looks this week. And I had to add Kimmy on here this time lol! Here it goes!

The Simmons sisters KILLED it. I love the bowl cut on Vannessa, the blush pink on both of them looks very fresh and cute. Mixed it up with black and the white, they both look very nice.

Ciara turned 25 recently, and I must say the girl looks amazing. The cut out red dress complimented not only her toned body, but those leaopard pumps! Love!

Kerry Washington looks ready for fall and radiant in this Costello Tagliapietra cocktail dress she paired with suede nude pumps. I have to get use to the hair cut though. Overall she looks good! I like!



My girl Kimmy! LOL She was spotted shopping in New York City. Who takes the time out to not only wear this fitted dress but also the Cesare Paciotti 560410 pumps. I love! 
Actress and AVON spokeswoman Reese Witherspoon looks great in the Jason Wu black and nude organza strapless dress! I like the detail of the dress and also the black peep toe Christian Louboutin Chichi pumps.

Minka Kelly (Esquire voted her as the Sexiest Woman Alive) wore this olive long sleeved Yigal 
Azrouel dress that had an interesting geometric neckline. She paired some patent pumps and kept her make up and accessories to a minimum. I love the color of the dress the most! She looks great!



Speechless. That is what Jennifer Lopez left me when I saw her in this tulle Georges Chakra couture gown with textured detailing. Amazing!

Who was your fave?

-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment