Monday, October 25, 2010

Kick Off Your Shoes...and Relax Your Feet!

Hey Divas!

So in my travels, I stopped at Target to pick up a few things and was just browsing around (in the makeup and skin care section..my favorite lol) until I stumbled across these super cute Dr. Scholls Fast Flats!


The concept is genius! Fast Flats are on-the-go ballet flats that come with a cute gold wristlet for those times when your heels are making your feet scream! The flats are made of soft leather-like material that fold to fit into the wristlet, which can be worn alone or fit in your purse.


I just had to get them because I have those days when my heels aren't my best friends and the price was even better...$10!!! They come in various sizes, too.

The next time your feet are screaming, kick off your heels and slip on your Fast Flats!

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment