Friday, January 28, 2011

Cheers to the Freakin' Weekend!

Hey guys! Happy Friday to you all! Sooooooooo glad the weekend is finally here. I feel like this week was dragggging and of course we got hit with some snow, so that just made things move sooo much slower. Anyway, the snow didn't stop Miranda and I from going out! We met up with my friend Doreen (aka Cookie) who is 1/4 of the 4AcesDate. She invited us out for drinks and fun! Here are some pictures!

 Cookie and I
 Cookie and her beautiful sister

 Lemon Drop Shots!!
 My mom bought me this gray blazer like years ago and this is the first time I wore it! Shame on me because now I love it!

 Good times indeed!

I hope you guys have an amazing weekend!!!

-Y

2 comments:

  1. After study just a few of the blog posts on your web site now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will probably be checking again soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having read this material, I have learned for myself a lot of the new. Thanks
    http://www.collegeboard.org/

    ReplyDelete