Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Miranda and Kerry Washington!

Hey guys! Happy Monday!!! So today we celebrate two birthdays for two fabulous people!

Today actress Kerry Washington turns 34 and she is without a doubt one of the most stunning stars on the red carpet. Here are a few pics to refresh your memory! Happy Birthday Kerry!! She wears 34 so well!





 My bestie and blog partner Miranda turns 25 today!!! She is in Miami sipping a nice pina colada on the beach and I am stuck in the cold :(. I wish I could have went but work kept me away! Happy Birthday Love!! Send her an email to wish her Happy Brithday guys! I'm sure she'll love that! Here are a few of my favorite MYLM pics of Miranda!


Miranda wants to grow her hair longer..can someone please tell her to keep it short!!! She ROCKS it effortlessly.. lol! Hope you enjoyed your day muffin.

-Y


No comments:

Post a Comment