Monday, January 31, 2011

MYLM Reader Request

Hey dolls! So I got another request by one of our fabulous readers! "Spring break season is soon approaching and a couple friends of mine will be heading to Miami. (Last time I went to Miami (3 yrs ago), my bathing suit was mmmm...lets just say...it was a doo doo brown). Could you pleeeease feature some of your favorite swim suit styles and colors for brown skinned babes like myself? I would really appreciate it. Thank you."

When I shop for swim suits I look out for bold prints, colors, and make sure that I will have enough support with the tops because I am a little busty. I love ruffles, polka dots and crazy mixed prints, bright colors such as pink, yellow, and turquoise. An all white bathing suit is also a great choice, it looks so fresh and creates a contrast on darker skin.


Victoria's Secret Maya Twist Bandeau Top. You can't go wrong with a hot pink swim suit! I love this color!
Victoria's Secret Balconet Top. I wore this last year to Miami and LOVED it! You can mix and match the colors also! I love the lime green and pink!

Us in Miami last year. Miranda wore an H&M swim suit. I have on the VS polka dot in lime green.

Victoria's Secret Turquoise Jewel Bandeau. LOVES! The colors are perfect for brown skin especially!

Nordstrom's Trina Turk 'Palm Sola" Bandeau Bikini Top. The mixture of bright colors and prints on her skin look AMAZING!

Bloomingdale's Betsey Johnson Ruffle Underwire Top. Red is my favorite color! I can wear it everyday! And this swim style is so glamorous and you can't go wrong with the ruffles!

Bloomingdale's Profile V-neck Double Strap One Piece. I know your like black and a one piece??! But this swim suit is super cute! Not everyone can rock a one piece and make it look even sexier than wearing a bikini.

Another one piece option if you don't like the black..

ASOS Twist Top Swimsuit.

I hope this helps!

If you guys have any other requests please email us!

-Y

1 comment:

  1. These are all really nice bathing suits... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete