Monday, January 17, 2011

My Favs: 2011 Golden Globes

Hey dolls (and gents) so I wanted to show you guys my favorite red carpet looks from last nights Golden Globes.

 Anne Hathaway looked amazing in a Giorgio Armani gown, that also featured a low back. Love the structure of the shoulders, trendy!

Mila Kunis looked nothing but radiant in this deep green gown by Vera Wang. She wore her hair in a classic updo, skin is flawless, loves!

Amy Adams wore a deep blue Marchesa gown. I love the color on her especially because she's glowing.

Something about Halle Berry's  form-fitting Nina Ricci minidress that screams 40 is the new 20. Well maybe because she's wearing it. What does she do so I can keep up?? Love it!

Eva Longoria looked stunning in this black form fitting gown by Zac Posen. Tony Parker who?

-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment