Monday, February 28, 2011

Best Dressed: 2011 Oscars

Hey guys! Happy Monday! Did anyone catch the Oscars last night? I watched the red carpet entrances and some of the show. For the most part, like the Grammy's, it was pretty boring... snooze! I watched most of the movies being awarded though, I loved "The Fighter", "Black Swan", "Inception", and "The Social Network". Kind of disappointed none of those films got Best Film, but congrats to the actors in "The Kings Speech". Anywho, back to the point. Here are my favorite looks from last night, and a few I like but not too crazy about.

 Okay, I had to start with Jennifer Hudson's tangerine Versace gown. 
Color choice was perfect, the gown really flatters her new slim figure, especially how it gathers at the hip. The only thing I don't like is the plunging neck line. Something about the boobs being out makes me not love it. But she looked amazing!

 Black is not a color that you see often at such events, but Camila Alves looked stunning in this Kaufman Franco gown with a deep plunging neckline. She wore a chic bun and diamond and pearl accessories.

 Sandra Bullock looked AMAZING in my favorite color. RED! She wore a strapless Vera Wang gown with a double bustier and origami bow back. She pulled her hair back into an updo which complemented her whole look. Loves.


 Mila Kunis  looked really pretty in her lavender Elie Saab gown. I liked the lace and semi-sheer detail of the gown. She completed her look with simple diamond earrings and a soft updo.


Hilary Swank looked stunning in this silver sequined and feathered strapless Gucci Premiere gown. She is glowing and looked beautiful!

My favorite from the night goes to Halle Berry. She glowed and looked ravishing wearing this nude and crystal encrusted Marchesa gown with silk tulle ruffles. She always looks beautiful. Love everything about this. I think I'm a huge Marchesa fan. 


Who was your favorite? Did I miss anyone?


-Y

1 comment:

  1. I love the Kaufman Franco gown... it's gorgeous... I want one just like it...

    ReplyDelete