Thursday, February 24, 2011

Keshia Knight Pulliam for Rolling Out Mag

Actress and former star of "The Cosby Show" Keshia Knight Pulliam graced the cover of Rolling Out magazine. She's no longer little Rudy Huxtable and she looked super fabulous during her shoot. She discussed thoughts of relationships, her role on Tyler Perry's  "House of Payne" in which she plays the role of Miranda,  and her legacy.
What are three things that you think every woman can do to keep a relationship strong?
"Be who you are. The biggest mistake women make is trying to be who the other person wants them to be. And if that’s the case, that’s not the person for you. You can never love another person more than you love yourself. I also think people take stuff way too seriously..."

You recently started a new season of “House
of Payne.”  What can viewers expect from this season?

"We have a lot going on. My character, Miranda, was pregnant all of last season, so we’re coming up to the birth of the baby. This season will focus on my story line with Calvin and our being a newly wed couple." 




She wore a leopard print blouse, black mini skirt with a wide black belt that clinched her waist, and suede platform pumps. I loved her look so much I found some similar pieces below.



What do you want people to say about your legacy?
"I want to be remembered for my body of work and the legacy that I leave. I also want to be
remembered as a person who really gave back in every way and was selfless in giving all that I
could give."

She's so beautiful!
-Y

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment