Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Trip back home: Nairobi, Kenya

Hey guys! So I've been away for a while. I traveled to Kenya for about two weeks to attend my late Father's funeral, spend some time with my family, and fall in love with my country all over again. I also visited Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania for a few days. I had an amazing time there! Not only did I find peace within, but being with my family was such a great experience since I don't get to see all of them often. I can not wait to go back! Here are a few pictures of my trip below..

 My cousin Sia and I having dinner in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.



 Loved the blue dress and jewelry! Vanessa looked so cute!


 We attended a wedding send off for a bride to be! Such fun!
 Angel was the bride to be, at her wedding send off she was dressed in traditional Masai clothing. Beautiful!

 I loved her Masai necklace and maxi dress!

 Loved this hotel!
 Outside of my Auntie's house.



 Buying art and curios to bring back!

City of Nairobi, Kenya
 I went on a safari at Nakuru Park in Kenya! Here are a few pics!


My next post will be on all the lovely jewlery and fabric I brought back from Kenya! 


xoxo





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics. Everyone looked gorg. Loved the bride's traditional outfit.

    ReplyDelete