Friday, February 17, 2012

Celebrity Style: Top Looks this Week



It's Fashion Week so the Celebrities have been out showcasing their fashionable style! Here is my roundup of my favorites this week, plus some paparazzi sightings from Celebs doing what they do best, being fab!

Photobucket
Model Eva Pigford looked cute in this black/white number. It's different but it works!

Photobucket
Jessica Alba's dress was super cute! Love the color!

Photobucket
LaLa stepped out in this black jumpsuit and I love the yellow blazer!

Photobucket
Solange out during Fashion Week. I like how she mixed the floral with the yellow pumps. Super cute!

Photobucket
Zoe Saldana rocked Prabal Gurung from head to toe. I love the pastel colors and the floral!

Photobucket
Amber Heard looked stunning in this white dress!

Photobucket
I didn't really like the dress on Selita but the color is gorge!

Photobucket
Leighton Meester attended the Vera Wang show, and again rocking yellow sandals and a cute graphic print dress!

Photobucket
Nicki Minaj was at the NYC Mac Store in this colorful number, I would rock this look! I love the yellow! Lol!

  • Amber Heard
  • Selita Ebanks
  • Zoe Saldana
  • Eva Pigford
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Solange
  • Leighton Meester
  • LaLa Vasquez
  • Jessica Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment