Friday, June 8, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Summer Wedding

June is here and we have recuperated from all of our Memorial Day activities, cookouts, festivals, pool parties, etc, to kick off the unofficial start to summer. There is only one other thing that comes to mind during this time of year and that is none other than Wedding Season.

This is an awesome time to celebrate love with your friends and family. The weather is usually perfect aside from the occasional rain shower.

I’m at the age now where it seems like every time I check the mail I’m receiving a “Save the Date” or a wedding invitation. I am 100 percent sure that I am not the only one receiving these invitations in the mail. I also know that finding what to wear to a wedding can be fun but it can also be challenging at times. So here are a few ideas of what to wear to any type of summer wedding.








No comments:

Post a Comment