Thursday, June 7, 2012

Celebrity Style: Beyonce is Smoking Hot in DSquared Blazer and Leather Skinnies

Hollywood's most powerful couple, Jay & Bey, were spotted out on a date night at Caviar Kaspia in France rocking this bold look. I'm 100% absolutely feeling EVERYTHING about Bey's look!!! I miss this Bey: simply chic with an unexpected twist. She rocked J Brand skinny leather leggings, Tom Ford calf ankle chain wedges (which I want to run up and steal from her) and a bold red DSquared Smoking Blazer. For some reason I'm getting a Michael Jackson feel from this outfit....but it works for her! I think she looks sexy but still casual!

Jay always looks "bad-boy too cool for school" in his baggy jeans and sneaks. Love his whole swag. These two look extremely happy and glowing!! So happy for them!


Work Mrs. Carter!

No comments:

Post a Comment