Tuesday, November 27, 2012

"Eater" Blog Dishes Out the Best in Food and Drink



Hey guys..hope everyone had a wonderful warm Thanksgiving. I enjoyed every bit of it..only thing I was missing was my Vonney!

So of course the holidays are here and I'm sick...again! SMH. I have been craving soup lately, so I was browsing different sites that offer up the best in delicious soups in the DC area and I stumbled upon the national food, drink and nightlife blog, "Eater." I must say this is a pretty cool site, which features the best in food, drinks, and spots to visit for whatever you're craving. It doesn't matter your location, Eater has a rundown of places to eat in the top major cities such as Atlanta, Miami, Denver, and Chi-town to name a few. To top it off, they even have a job section for those seeking employment in the hospitality business. You can search for a job and a drink...all in one place! Pretty cool stuff.

This week thru Friday, the blog is promoting their first ever Eater Cocktail Week, where they spotlight the area's best bartenders and cocktail trends, plus hangover foods for those rough nights...yea, we all have them lol. Visit the blog to see where to get your fix of alcohol served perfectly in a sparkling glass and where to go hangout with friends!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment