Tuesday, October 2, 2012

MYLM Style: Yvonne's Going Away EXTRAVAGANZA

Hello readers! So this post came a little bit late.. I'm typing this right now in Nairobi, Kenya and I was very lucky to use someone's laptop with some super fast internet connection to finish up my post. Well, as you can see by the title, my best pal's threw me a going away party a week ago and I did my best to upload some of the pictures that we took. Sorry I couldn't add that many due to the uploading process but once I get really settled I'll do a little slide show and add the rest because I want everyone who came out to support to get their MYLM spotlight. For now here is what I would call a preview and the rest will come later!!
 
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Lots of hugs and kisses to my bestie Miranda, I miss you chica! Hold it down for MYLM in DC, I got us covered over here in Nairobi!!!!

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment