Friday, October 12, 2012

Salma Hayek WOWS in All Black at David Letterman


Ella es muy bonita! Mexican actress Salma Hayek was definitely the blessing in black for her David Letterman appearance promoting her new movie, "Here Comes the Boom." She wore all black everything in a a black leather Cushnie Et Ochs pencil dress, YSL chain necklace (I NEED THIS), black fishnet stockings and Giuseppe Zanotti satin heels. Ummm, she looks HOT! I can definitely tell she had a stylist on deck because Salma rarely is seen decked out and over-the-top fabulous as this. But nonetheless, she is killing it. I love everything about this outfit...definitely something I would wear LOL. I'm loving her choice of jewels and baubles, too. Hands down, this is the best look I've seen on Salma.










 
I'm definitely getting an Audrey Hepburn feel from this look. The bouffant hair and classic makeup.
WERK!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment