Friday, December 7, 2012

RITA ORA FOR GLAMOUR MAGAZINE JANUARY 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

 Fab girl Rita Ora graces the January issues of GLAMOUR U.K. She talks about what she wants in a man, the advice queen Bey gave her on the music industry, and her side of the breakup story with Rob Kardashian. She looks gorge in her floral Dior dress. Check out her spread below.

  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who didn't know her and Rob Kardashian were even dating, but he put her on blast on twitter earlier this week. Saying she allegedly cheated on him with 20 men in one year...whoa! But according to Rita, they broke up because of the distance.. hmmmm
"I'm not going out with Rob. We were close for a while, but it didn't work because I was never there....I was like a ghost. I used to get so frustrated with myself and then wonder why I was angry, so I decided it was best to keep it friendly - especially at the moment, when there's so much going on."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"In 22 years, there's been nothing. I have had young fascinations but never love. I think it's my only weakness. I'm scared of letting my guard down, and if I feel in love with someone now, he'd have to try ten times harder to break it down."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rita says all she needs in a man is:  "someone who is there for her, who tells her she is beautiful once in a while and who makes her laugh".. Yes girl!

Rob was extra corny for those tweets, but hey..what's a bitter man to do... welp!

BONUS: CHECK OUT RITA ORA'S HIT "SHINE YA LIGHT" FT. YOUNG O REMIX BY SILVASTONE





No comments:

Post a Comment