Thursday, November 4, 2010

This Week in Fashion

Hey readers! So this week I've rounded up some of my favorite looks from our celebs. Here they go!

Socialite and "The City" star Olivia Palermo attended the 14th Annual ACE Awards presented by the Accessories Council. She wore a Giambattista Valli Fall 2010 silk dress and Casare Paciotti heels. Olivia looks super cute! I'm dying for her statement necklace!

Rihanna was in London to help turn on the lights at Westfield shopping centre. She looks cute and I'm especially loving her shoes and bustier. I wish she would change her hair already!!!!

Designer Georgina Chapman attended the Women's Wear Daily 100 Anniversary Gala at Cipriani 42nd Street in New York City. She looks amazing in this pink Marchesa couture dress and Christian Louboutin Misfit suede ankle boots. I love everything about this! Stunning!

Jessica Szohr also attended the the Women's Wear Daily 100 Anniversary Gala and wore this Erin Fetherston for Juicy Couture design jumpsuit and leopard ankle boots by Christian Louboutin. Love this edgy look!

Kourtney, Khloe, and Kim Kardashian attended the grand opening of Dash NYC. They all look amazing! I love the all black esemble. Miss Kim K is wearing a sparkling sequined mini by Alice + Olivia and some peep toe Christian Louboutins. Love love LOVE! They all look amazing!

One day until the weekend! And I honestly just feel like lounging around and being lazy. LOL I might change my mind come Friday though!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

-Y

1 comment: