Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Fashion: EMAs in Madrid

Hey there dolls & gents! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I wanted to share with you guys my favorite red carpet looks by Eva Longoria-Parker and Rihanna who both looked amazing this weekend at the MTV EMAs in Madrid. 


EMA hostess Eva looks AMAZING and sexy in this Georges Hobeika Couture ensemble. She opted from wearing the skirt and belt that is on the original design. She also paired her Brian Atwood "Donna" patent pumps that show off her toned legs. HOT!!


Minimal makeup and accessories with a classic and chic updo complete her look.  

Georges Hobeika Spring 2010
Brian Atwood "Donna" patent pumps $720 buy at Net-A-Porter.


Singer Rihanna won my heart back when I saw her in this Marchesa Spring 2011 gown. Stunning!!


Her red hair didn't even get frowned on; she managed to style it in a classic updo. She looks radiant and beautiful in the ivory pleated tulled gown. I love the sheer back and side panels and heavy detailing of the dress. I think this is her best look this year! No one else can pull off this dress.


Extravagant! 

Marchesa Spring 2011

What do you think? Rihanna definitely climbed back up on my list with this look.

-Y


No comments:

Post a Comment