Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Best of MYLM Style Throughout 2010...

 Happy New Year, Lovelies...

So the year is almost over!! I swear 2010 flew by so fast, it's kinda scary how time comes and goes so quickly (especially when you're having fun). This year has been interesting...although I didnt accomplish everything I wanted to, I am definitely looking forward to 2011 and all the possibilities and opportunities it will bring. A new year is serious business, and I am striving to become a better individual, accomplish my goals, and travel!!

Yvonne and I had fun this year, I would say. In the new year, we are Definitely going to have more in store for the blog...videos, editorials, photoshoots, styling sessions, you name it. So look out 2011, here we come!

Here are some of our favorite looks and outfits throughout 2010. Our style has transformed and we have become more comfortable in our skin. Take a look at our evolution and our favs:














































Thanks everybody for the support. We Love you!!

M&Y

1 comment:

  1. Simply Beautiful!!!! Keep it up Ladies...

    ReplyDelete