Saturday, October 15, 2011

MYLM Style: Event Recap! ReadysetDC Meet & Greet

Hey beautiful people! So last night Miranda and I went out to the ReadysetDC Meet & Greet and ran into some cool bloggers, fashion designers, and photographers!

Check out our pics from the event!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket











I loved these two ladies style!!
Photobucket
This young lady owns her own vintage stop in DC! Miranda and I will definitely come check out the goods soon!
Photobucket
Super cute! Love the faux fur, turban, booties, and jean shirt combo !

Photobucket
Photobucket

Tonight is the Fashion Show and I'm still debating on what to wear lol. If any of you guys want to come tickets are still on sale check out ReadysetDC for more info!



Photobucket

  • I loved everything! I want it all!
  • Yvonne's Snake Skin pants, sexy!!
  • Platform pumps!
  • Miranda's Trouser pants
  • Miranda's Blazer, I need it!




No comments:

Post a Comment