Monday, November 21, 2011

Beyoncé Fabulous at the Screening of “Live At Roseland: The Elements Of 4″

Photobucket
Queen Bey surprised her fans last night at Paris Theatre in New York looking fabulous and glowing from her pregnancy. She premiered her new DVD "Live At Roseland: The Elements Of 4" and sat down for some Q&A's. 






Watch her mini interview, where she explains how how hard it was for to perform while pregnant and also how she wants her "Super Fans" to tone it down with the stanning lol!





I love her so much! Like even more now than before! I've watched her become this Iconic and Legendary performer and some people don't get why I love her the way that I do but I just do! I'm soooo happy for Beyonce! She's definitely come a long way to now being who she is, amazing! Okay I'll stop my stanning...for now :)

Beyoncé 'Live at Roseland' is available exclusively at Walmart TODAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment