Sunday, November 20, 2011

Vision Book


Photobucket


So I was browsing blogs the other night and happened to stumble on Necole Bitchie's personal blog "I Am Necole". I really enjoyed her posts which were nothing like her usual celebrity gossip she normally blogs about.

Anywho, her post on "Vision Book" inspired me to start my own. A Vision Book according to Necole is: a scrap book of your goals, things you want to achieve and personal things you want to attain.

I've reached a point in my life where I realized that having self-motivation is just as vital as having personal supporters..and not to mention that I'm a very visual person. I'm pretty sure you guys have heard about "The Law of Attraction". The more you visualize having something in your life you will attract it to yourself. So hey this seemed liked a great idea, why not? 2011 was a crazy year for me, starting my vision book will keep me motivated and allow me to work on the things I want in 2012. 

To start your own Vision Book all you need is:
Magazines for clippings
Pair of scissors
Folder to keep all your clippings
Scrapbook
Glue stick

So, I pulled out some magazines to get me started. I wanted to start with career aspirations, relationships, and personal wants. I'll keep you guys posted on how this goes for me!

Have any of you heard about vision books? Have they worked for you?

Check out Necole's post here

2 comments:

  1. Thats a great idea and i hope it thrives your motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to start a vision book but I don't know how I would start it exactly. Yes odd I know LOL

    ReplyDelete