Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday Nail Ideas


Hey guys...soooo sorry for the hiatus, but Yvonne and I have been extremely busy. I was sick as a dog over the last 2 weeks and couldn't move a muscle. I am feeling much better. Whew! Thank goodness!

So the holidays are here and it's all about the glitz and glamour!  Ladies, it's time to up the amp on all your fabulous-ness! Let's start with the nails, which are always a fun way to add some shine to any outfit or look.

It's Snowing!

Minty Fresh

A Sparkly Holiday

Reindeer on the Run

Candy Canes Everywhere


These are such cute ideas! I love them all...and they all look so easy to achieve. You can be as creative as you want, and use different colors. If you dont want to be so bold, just design one finger instead of all of them. I think I may do one of these designs.

Here's a little tutorial for Holly Nails!


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment