Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring/Summer Hair: Go Short!

Photobucket
Not sure about you guys, but I'm so confused by this weather! Last week in D.C it felt like summer with highs in the 70s and 80s. This week, it's back to 30 degrees and I'm literally sitting here wearing boots. SMH. Anywhooo, just because the weather is a mess, doesn't mean your hair has to be!

Short hair has made a strong comeback, and for me, it's here to stay! I went thru the transformation of having a weave, and Yvonne (along with other people) agreed that short hair is my trademark. So, with Yvonne's suggestions, I am gradually going shorter and shorter and shorter. Not sure where I'll end up, but I can't wait for the outcome. I'm all about experimenting with hair because it'll grow back! It's not the end of the world!!

Some fabulous celebrities are even snipping and they are looking amazing! Halle Berry went back to her short hair and I'm so happy. This chic is beyond beautiful and I'm gonna try my best to look like her when I age. (I just stare at her every time the Revlon commercial comes on lol).

Photobucket

Would you snip snip??

No comments:

Post a Comment