Friday, August 24, 2012

Fashion News: Sole Society, Shoes for every Fashionista



Okay ladies, I might be a little bit late in telling you about this new site "Sole Society", oops! It works similar to JustFab and Shoe Dazzle, a membership site where you sign up, take a quiz, and get your trendy shoe selection via e-mail. This one is just a bit more than JustFab and Shoe Dazzle, where each pair is $49 versus $39.95. But honestly, the selection is much better in my opinion.

Check out some of the collections below!

Caters to every single fashion diva out there, from the office to happy-hour to a fun night out!

Head over to Sole Society now and get started, it's really easy and your first pair is discounted! 



1 comment:

  1. I love these shoes. I had heard of them but didn't know they were a membership site. I can already tell that they're much better than Just Fab and Shoe Dazzle. I've always thought the selection at both of those was limited and had cheap looking quality.

    - Shannon
    www.shannonsometimes.com

    ReplyDelete