Friday, December 21, 2012

T.I. Covers ROLLING OUT MAGAZINE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rapper T.I. has had one hell of a year! From staring in his super cute reality TV show “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle”, to releasing a dope mix-tape and his latest album "Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head", and let's not forget his prison stints, T.I. has definitely bounced back in the public eye! He sat down with ROLLING OUT Magazine for a candid interview where he explains how wife Tiny is "the one", and how prison impacted and changed his life. 

When he knew Tiny was the 'one':
 
For me, it was early. I can’t say the exact day. Because even when you initially make the decision, you still wrestle with whether you made the right decision. Within the first two years, I made that initial decision. Then maybe another two years, I confirmed that decision. A few years later, I finalized that decision.
On how he was affected by prison: 
When I went to prison in 2009, I had so much resentment for the system. When you’re in a certain element, you can exercise certain strengths. But when you place me in a jungle and it’s all about survival, I’m going to have to posture myself in a way I’m fit to survive. By the time I came out of prison, my mind-set was different from when I went in. Prison did me no good. But personally, I regressed completely.
How women can find their king or the perfect man: 
I hate to tell them something to do to get a man, and when they finally get that man they find out he’s not the man they should have gone after. But you have to really get to know the person you think you are in love with. Learn who they are. Spend time with them. Because a person can only perpetrate for a certain amount of time. And one thing to always remember, you never really know a person until you watch them when they don’t know they’re being watched. If there was a hidden camera in the room, I would be the same way I am when we’re together. How you see me, that’s how I am.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BONUS: T.I.'s short film "Trap Back Jumpin"


No comments:

Post a Comment