Saturday, July 7, 2012

Your Thoughts: Balenciaga Glow In the Dark Sneakers

Well, well....Innovative fashion is seriously NEVER going to die!! I LOVE IT! Sorry I got carried away. So I was hearing about some glow in the dark shoes but never knew the designer. I Googled them, and what do I find: Balenciaga is the mastermind behind them. I mean, if this ain't creativity, I don't know what is! Beyond the creativity, the shoes are a little disgusting color off first glance...but I could still see them on some swagged out celebrity looking fresh to death! Such as Swizz Beats-- of course--Chris Brown, Kanye West and even some of our sexy opposites like Justin Timberlake and Adam Levine from Maroon 5!

Not a big fan of the shoes themselves, but gotta admit, though, the genius whose idea this was made a big come up I'm sure lol. Not sure how much they costor where to buy since they're a few seasons old, but interesting nonetheless.


The consensus?

No comments:

Post a Comment